One week until departure for Austria! It seems like it's been a long time coming and it's finally here!! Ever since I was a little girl, God has given me a dream to be a teacher and a missionary, and I finally get to officially do both. I will be teaching middle and high school math at the International Christian School of Vienna, a school made up of missionary kids as well as other international students from over 30 different nations. What an amazing opportunity to share my love for Christ with kids from all over the world through sharing my love for math and teaching! I hope this blog serves as a helpful way to share updates, pictures, and prayer requests. Thank you for your prayers, support, and encouragement in this process. I have been overwhelmed by the amazing people God has placed in my life and will truly miss you!
Becca! We will miss you too! But wow, this is so exciting :)
ReplyDelete