Sunday, October 14, 2012

Middle School Weekend!

What a full but blessed weekend it has been! Friday was our quarterly Middle School Activity. We did a live version of the board game Clue, and from the rumblings I heard, the kids thought it was a success! Saturday was a middle school soccer tournament that our school hosted. Our team went 2-1-1. I was really proud of their attitude throughout the tournament! Way to go Eagles! Sunday was a day off from Middle school things, but was filled with a lovely run through the "woods" as the trees are changing color, an encouraging church service, productive lesson planning, a friend's birthday party, and baking!
Here are some pics... 

                 Middle School Soccer Tournament
Love having girls on our team and some to cheer us on!
Waiting in between games - it was a little chilly,
but sunny (and no rain!!)
So happy about soccer :)
The coach 

 CLUE
Colonel Mustard, in the Kitchen,
with the Rope?
Mrs. White, in the ballroom, with the Revolver?
Mrs. Peacock, in the library, with the wrench?
Professor Plum, in the study, with the Candlestick?
The winners!! It was Miss Scarlet, in the Kitchen,
with the Candlestick
Our amazing cast!!
A picture with the criminal?? 

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! I should have asked you how the Clue game really went ... you'll have to tell me more next time I see you ... probably tomorrow night at dinner! :D

    ReplyDelete