Last weekend, our girls' basketball team had a festival at the International Christian School of Budapest. While we only won 1 of our 3 games, our girls had a great time! We had "fun van time" on the way there, where they had to roll a number and then answer questions such as...
- If you could be any Disney princess who would you be?
- a. Of the places you have lived, what has been your favorite place to live? Why? OR … b. If you have lived in the same place all your life, where would you choose to live if you had to move?
- What is your favorite verse or quote?
- Finish each sentence. I always… and I never…
- If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
- Would you rather listen to Baby by Justin Bieber for 10 hours or Gangnam Style for 2 hours?
It was really fun getting to know them more through this time, braiding their hair, singing songs with them, and coaching their games. I love their enthusiasm! This season we are focusing on the "One Anothers" in scripture, and we specifically focused on encouraging one another during this weekend. I was definitely encouraged by them and by the way they interacted with each other. I also was able to catch up with friends (between games) from my church at home and a couple teachers I met at a training before moving here. While a weekend away sounded potentially draining, I was really rejuvenated by a fun, encouraging, and Christ-centered weekend!




hey wow...you put those pictures in a basketball shape. So clever.
ReplyDelete