The first week of school went really well! It is going to take getting used to having my maximum class size be 8 students. It is a great blessing. Thanks for your prayers for this week!
One thing I am enjoying so much about Vienna and the school is that it is so International! I have a total of 35 students in 5 different classes from over 15 different countries. Someone at school this week told me that if you count the places where the students and staff have lived and are from it would represent at least 1/4 of the countries of the world! What a strategic place to be and to get to tell people about the Gospel! I have really enjoyed the fact that our staff is also from all over the world. I am learning about New Zealand, England, Slovakia, Cuba, Austria and more from my coworkers! On the UBahn (public transit) yesterday I heard German, English, Italian, and Spanish all within the few seats near me. You can also find all kinds of international foods in the city, which is great. The best part has been seeing people from many languages and countries worshiping Jesus - a little taste of what Heaven will be like. Pray for more students and their families to come to know and worship Him as well!

So awesome to read about your adventures thus far :) I might need a blog to share mine, too! haha.
ReplyDelete