It has been an eventful fall in the life of athletics at ICSV. For fall sports, there was cross country, boys soccer, middle school soccer, and girls volleyball. I was able to help out a little with the soccer as there were a few girls who joined the teams! I also got to be the stand in volleyball coach for a game. Fortunately, Jessie was the JV coach for every other game! Go Eagles!!
The high school boys soccer team had an exceptional season. They won all but one game. I have the majority of the players in my pre-calculus classes. They are a good group of kids and some really amazing soccer players. Last weekend they competed in a tournament with surrounding International schools and won the whole thing! It was their first time winning the tournament and a great finish to the season - especially for their coach's last season.
| Last game of the season |
| The girls volleyball team challenged the boys soccer team to a volleyball match! |
| I got to play in the beginning until more boys showed up! Then I stepped in as the boys coach! It was quite entertaining! |
Watch the players in action.
| They asked "Why do the girls keep holding hands?" They tried it too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment