Sunday, May 26, 2013

Family in Wien!

Walking around the streets of Vienna, visiting cafes, seeing a museum, going to concerts, teaching, hugs, and great conversations are all things I love, but it was an extra special treat this week to be able to do all these things with family!! My Grandparents and Aunt came to visit me for a week! It was a joy to be with family, to show them the city and school that have become my home away from home, and to process life together. They got to meet some of my students (my aunt even got to come take pictures before our students' Prom :), see my school, see where I live, and meet the people I hang out with and serve with here! Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Donna for generously giving of your time, money, and energy to bless me this week! Miss them already!

They got to meet the conductor of a marching band
playing in the Hofburg Palace!
Walking around the Ring
Naschmarkt 
Getting around on the Strassenbahn
Not a bad view for Prom Pictures!
Visiting School

No comments:

Post a Comment